No dairy. No Problem. Make dairy free yoghurt from your choice of plant milk. Just add your favourite non dairy milk and follow the recipes provided.
THIS YOGURT CULTURE CONTAINS:
- 5 sachets of starter culture
- 5 sachets of organic base
- 4 strains of dairy free probiotic yogurt bacteria
- Plant-based yogurt recipes include coconut, almond, cashew, soy, and more.
Welcome to the only yoghurt culture designed for dairy-free yoghurt fermentation. These specific strains for culturing plant-based yogurts deliver more consistent and cost-effective results than probiotic tablets or capsules.
MADE IN NZ
Culture Cupboard starters are made in NZ in small batches for maximum live culture counts. Read the reviews to see the difference using fresh cultures makes.
HOW TO MAKE DAIRY FREE YOGURT?
We're here to help you make non-dairy yogurt as good as your favorite expensive brand from the supermarket.
- Each pack comes with a yogurt-making recipe guide
- Watch our videos above for how to use this plant-based starter
- Read our blogs on yogurt making - from temperatures to techniques
- Email us your questions - we're always happy to talk yogurt making
To make vegan yogurt at home, we recommend the following yoghurt making equipment:
WHAT PLANT MILKS TO USE?
This yoghurt starter culture works with a range of plant-based milk to make:
- coconut milk yogurt
- almond milk yogurt
- soy yogurt
- oat milk yogurt
- cashew yogurt
The recipes share what to look for when buying plant milk for yogurt and how to make dairy free milk from scratch at home.
- Organic Rice Starch
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus
ALLERGENS & STORAGE
- No allergens - 100% dairy-free starter culture
- Store in the freezer
- Shelf life 8-12 months
Because this starter culture is made fresh here in NZ, each batch has a long shelf life. When you receive them, store them in the freezer.