This stainless steel bento box with insulated lunch bag is the perfect lunch box for kids school lunches, day care, or a small lunch box for adults to take to work. It also makes a perfect snack container for car trips, the gym or picnics.
It includes a bento box adjustable divider plus a 100 page book of lunch box recipe ideas.
The Flexible Bento Lunch Box
Configure it to suit your lunch. Put the single divider anywhere.
- No fixed internal walls to clean
- No fiddly compartments to fill
- Leave divider out for one big salad
- Put divider in for leftovers, fruit, and muffin
Quality Construction – Leak Proof
Your heavy-duty lunch box won’t break or leak.
- Stainless steel with a leakproof lid
- Sturdy clip-lock clamps, no plastic
- Easy to clean and easy for little hands to open
Stash & Go Lunch Cooler Bag
An insulated lunch bag for fresh cool food all day.
- Fit in a school bag, gym bag, or handbag
- Room for a chiller ice pack and cutlery
- Waterproof easy-clean internal lining
- Carry handles, quality stitching and zip
Best Lunch Box Recipe Ideas
The lunch box recipe book gives you:
- A month of different lunch box recipes
- Make-ahead lunch box ideas and inspiration
- Savings in time, money, and plastic waste
This is our small lunch box and we also have a medium and a large lunch box so you'll find the right one for your needs.
SIZE AND CAPACITY
- This lunch box is 16 cm long x 11 cm wide x 5 cm deep
- The lunch bag measures 18.5 cm long x 16 cm wide x 7 cm deep
- It holds approx 3 cups of food
- Lunch box weight 310 grams, with lunch bag 396 grams
- An ice pack up to 16 cm x 12 cm fits inside the lid of the bag
What can you fit in this lunch box?
- 3 cups of salad
- 1 large sandwich or wrap, a handful of vegetable sticks and a biscuit
- 2 cups of curry and 1 cup of cooked rice
- Snack box of 1 cup nuts, 1 cup dried fruit, 3 cookies
- 520 g (18 oz) of pasta leftovers like lasagna
We also offer a medium and large lunch box in the same design. This size holds more than you think and is perfect for portion control and smaller appetites.
LUNCH BOX RECIPE IDEAS
It is difficult to make a great lunch 10 minutes before you leave the house. It is easy to fill a lunch box with yummy things you’ve already made.
This lunch box includes the lunch box recipe book, with our lunch box system of make-ahead recipes for the three elements of a perfect lunch box.
Variety is key to a good lunch box and a good diet. The 100-page book has enough recipes to pack a different lunch box every weekday for a month!
Running dry of recipe inspiration for the kids and husbands lunch box? With these lunch box recipe ideas, anyone who empties a lunch box can help you make ahead the things to fill it. You’ll soon notice how much time, stress, and money you save.
We only included recipes that received a “make again please” rating. Recipes for tasty food that travels well and can be frozen or stored in the pantry. We hope they become your lunch box favourites too.
Here is one of our favourite lunchbox recipes from the book - baked samosas.
MATERIALS AND PACKAGING
- The lunch box, divider, and lid are 18/8 (s304) food-grade stainless steel
- Inside the lid, there is a silicone seal that can be removed
- The bag is a woven cotton outer, wadded insulated inner and wipeable waterproof lining
- There is a 100-page paper recipe book of lunch box ideas
- The whole product is packed in a zero waste, plastic-free cardboard gift box
The lunch box and the lid are dishwasher proof.
The lunch bag can be wiped out with a cloth, or hand-washed in hot soapy water if needed.
WHY WE MAKE THIS LUNCH BOX
Buying lunches is expensive and comes with a load of single-use packaging. We love the idea of great homemade food for lunch and wanted to inspire everyone with our best lunch box recipes.
We focused on awesome make-ahead recipes and leaned heavily on our freezers so we could assemble delicious lunch boxes 5 minutes before we left the house.
We had a lot of fun cooking and eating our way through this project. We hope you find some lunch box ideas for your family.