Do you need a big lunch box to keep you going through the day? This heavy-duty large lunch box and lunch carry bag will do the job.
The insulated bag means your lunch stays fresh and tasty with room to add a freezer pad. The leak-proof lunch box lid also prevents spills.
This is the best lunch box for men, teenagers, tradies, or anyone with a big appetite. It also makes a perfect snack container for car trips, the gym or picnics.
The Flexible Bento Lunch Box
Configure it to suit your lunch. Put the single divider anywhere.
- No fixed internal walls to clean
- No fiddly compartments to fill
- Leave divider out for one big salad
- Put divider in for leftovers, fruit, and muffin
Quality Construction – Leak Proof
Your heavy-duty lunch box won’t break or leak.
- Stainless steel with a leakproof lid
- Sturdy clip-lock clamps, no plastic
- Unbreakable hard-shell construction
Stash & Go Lunch Cooler Bag
An insulated lunch bag for fresh cool food all day.
- Fit in a school bag, work bag, or backpack
- Room for a chiller ice pack and cutlery
- Waterproof easy-clean internal lining
- Carry handles, quality stitching and zip
Best Lunch Box Recipe Ideas
The lunch box recipe book gives you:
- A month of different lunch box recipes
- Make-ahead lunch box ideas and inspiration
- Savings in time, money, and plastic waste
This is our large lunch box and we also have a medium and small lunch box so you'll find the right one for your lunch needs.
SIZE AND CAPACITY
- This lunch box is 20.5 cm long x 15.5 cm wide x 5 cm deep
- The lunch bag measures 22 cm long x 17.5 cm wide x 7 cm deep
- It holds approx. 6 cups of food
- Lunch box weight 423 grams, with lunch bag 490 grams
- An ice pack up to 21 cm x 16 cm fits inside the lid of the bag
What can you fit in this lunch box?
- 990 g (35 oz) of pasta leftovers like lasagna
- 5 cups of salad
- 1 large sandwich, pie or wrap, a muffin, a banana, and a mandarin
- 3 cups of curry and 2 cups of cooked rice
- Snack box of 1 cup nuts, 1 cup dried fruit, 10 cookies, 1 cup popcorn
We also offer a medium and small lunch box in the same design. This size is perfect for those who need a big lunch box.
LUNCH BOX RECIPE IDEAS
It is difficult to make a great lunch 10 minutes before you leave the house. It is easy to fill a lunch box with yummy things you’ve already made.
This lunch box includes the lunch box recipe book, with our lunch box system of make-ahead recipes for the three elements of a perfect lunch box.
Variety is key to a good lunch box and a good diet. The 100-page book has enough recipes to pack a different lunch box every weekday for a month!
Running dry of recipe inspiration for the kids and husbands lunch box? With these lunch box recipe ideas, anyone who empties a lunch box can help you make ahead the things to fill it. You’ll soon notice how much time, stress, and money you save.
We only included recipes that received a “make again please” rating. Recipes for tasty food that travels well and can be frozen or stored in the pantry. We hope they become your lunch box favourites too.
Here is one of our favourite lunchbox recipes from the book - baked samosas.
MATERIALS AND PACKAGING
- The lunch box, divider, and lid are 18/8 (s304) food-grade stainless steel
- Inside the lid, there is a silicone seal that can be removed
- The bag is a woven cotton outer, wadded insulated inner and wipeable waterproof lining
- There is a 100-page paper recipe book of lunch box ideas
- The whole product is packed in a zero-waste, plastic-free cardboard gift box
The lunch box and the lid are dishwasher proof.
The lunch bag can be wiped out with a cloth, or hand-washed in hot soapy water if needed.
WHY WE MAKE THIS LUNCH BOX
Buying lunches is expensive and comes with a load of single-use packaging. We love the idea of great homemade food for lunch and wanted to inspire everyone with our best lunch box recipes.
We focused on awesome make-ahead recipes and leaned heavily on our freezers so we could assemble delicious lunch boxes 5 minutes before we left the house.
We had a lot of fun cooking and eating our way through this project. We hope you find some lunch box ideas for your family.