If you're actively moving towards a natural, non-toxic home, then one area to consider is what you cook your food in.
For years we cooked in non-stick oven trays with coatings that peeled off. Now we use these stainless steel baking pans for 100% of our oven baking needs.
They clean up quickly and we find them more "non-stick" than the surfaces sold as "non-stick."
Large Baking Tray Dimensions: 40.5 x 30.5 x 2.5 cm
- roasting tray for grilled vegetables
- roasting dish for spuds, wedges, root veg
- roasting pan for fast roasting meats
- baking sheet for grilling salmon and chicken
- baking pan for muesli bars, and brownies
- slice tin for baking ginger crunch
Packaged in a lovely box, this makes the perfect plastic-free gift for the cook or foodie in your life.
Buy it together with our medium baking tray.
NOTE: These trays may bend at the corners in the oven at higher temperatures, it doesn't affect how they cook or clean, and they go back to normal when they cool. We forgive them because they don't shed non-stick coatings into our food.