These dishwashing soap bars are an easy swap to remove chemicals and plastic bottles from your home.
Made from olive and coconut with grease-cutting lime and tea tree oil, they are triple-milled for hardness. One bar will last for 60 standard dish washes.
They are not as bubbly as liquid dish soap because there are no toxic foaming agents in the soap. It takes a while to get used to, but bubbles don't clean dishes.
Instructions for use:
• Fill your sink with very hot water.
• Put the soap into the soap shaker.
• Hold the soap shaker by the handle and vigorously shake it.
• Wash your dishes in soapy water.
Made in NZ. For use with our Do the Dishes Soap Shaker.
What is it made from?
• sodium olivate (from olives)
• sodium cocoate (from coconut)
• sodium stearate
• cocamidopropyl betaine (from coconut)
• baking soda
• lime oil
• tea tree oil
• sodium chloride