Join us at Piko Wholefoods Christchurch for an expert workshop on how to make delicious plant-based yoghurts at home.
Heather from Country Trading will be lifting the lid on the research and development behind their new plant-based yoghurt recipe book and plant-based yogurt starter culture.
1. Taste 5 different plant-based yogurts
2. Learn which plant-based milks work and how to make your own
3. Take home a free copy of the recipe book
4. Learn the equipment and methods
5. Discuss the starter cultures and bacteria to use
If you want to introduce more plant-based eating into your diet, overcome dairy allergies or just control what goes into your food then this workshop is for you.
This class is not for you if you are allergic to nuts or seeds.
Places are limited.
Saturday 30th November
Time: 5.30 pm - 7.00pm
Location: Piko Wholefoods Studio, 229 Kilmore Street