We started selling these handmade wooden spoons ten years ago after using one in the kitchen and loving it. Mr. Heath made them for us and we stocked them for many years.
When he retired the business was taken up by his nephew Nigel and now we are thrilled to have them back in our catalogue. Nigel crafts these spoons for us from recycled NZ Native timbers.
This spoon became known as "The Best Wooden Spoon" because the design is perfect for so many kitchen functions. It just works!
- fine edge for flipping food
- left or right-handed options
- curved handle to maneuver easily
- holes for aerating sauces and jams
- good length for large pots
- wide blade to catch everything
We hope you enjoy using it as much as we do.