INCLUDES FREE RECIPES: For Feta, Halloumi, Paneer and Tofu
This wooden food press is perfect for making Feta, Halloumi and Paneer cheese as well as pressing tofu, tempeh, and nut cheeses.
The design came about after trying and failing to find presses that would stand up to regular use. We're still using one of the first prototypes eight years later.
HOW TO USE:
- Sit on a draining tray
- Line with cheesecloth
- Fill with curds
- Press with up to 5 kg of weights on top
- FREE recipe sheet for Feta, Halloumi, Paneer & Tofu
- 4-5 litre (quart) capacity to make 600 -700 g block
- Constant pressure with no fiddly screws to adjust
- Easy to clean and sterilise
To make Feta you will need a starter culture and rennet.
Makes a lovely gift together with our Foundation Kit or a pack of Organic Cotton Cheesecloth.
Internal Frame Measurements:
Length 260mm x Width 165mm x Depth 65mm
After use wash in hot soapy water, rinse well and dry completely before storage.
Sterilise before use with boiling water or steriliser of your choice.